RE: Running tlmecho and WISP simultaneously

Hello Colin,
Thank you very much for the response.

I have looked at the site that you have suggested and I guess this "spy"
cable will be the only way to go, until we find a software solution.  I
guess in my situation, I would only need to "spy" the data that is flowing
from the TNC to the PC.  The data flowing from the PC to the TNC would not
be of interest to TLMECHO and therefore, I guess I can forget about spying
this.

Anyway, I will try this out when I have some time (as I am very busy at the
moment) and will let you know the result.

BTW, what are you using to expand the serial ports in your PC?  I have 5
here and still need another 2 more.  This will increase to 3 if I am going
to implement the above project.  And yes, swapping the cables around is
really very annoying.

AO-51 is sounding great here too.  With the TX power set at 1.5 watts as
observed from the telemetry, the downlink peaks up to 59 + 30 db!!!

73 and have a nice day,
Sion Chow Q. C.,
9W2QC.