still have problems

Hello Everyone,
Well, still have a problem copying the digital birds. Now that Go-32 is
sending I have a chance to check out my setup that was giving me trouble.
I am using a ft-847 with SatPC32 , W0lmd's interface and Wisp.
I can't get wisp to read the digital info. Everything tracks and changes the
frequencies. The info can be read using the Dumb Terminal after the pass is
complete. So I know the wiring is right. The Tnc is reading the info from
the rig. But I just can't get Wisp to read the TNC. Using the dsp 2232. Also
tried the Kantronic 9612 plus and no luck. Anyone have any Ideas?

Don. w2xb