Why can't I upload to GO-32

Hello All,

What am I doing wrong?  I have been getting good sigs from GO-32 and have
downloaded a lot of files.  For some reason though, I cannot seem to get a
file uploaded.  I'm pretty sure that all my settings are OK.  I have had
success with upload to AO-51.  I have tried Freq of 145.85 and 145.98.  I
see some other US stations have had success.  Has anyone else had a similar
trouble??

Thanks a bunch,

Jeff
KA8HQL