Running tlmecho and WISP simultaneously

Hello all,

This may sound like a silly question, but thought that I will put it
in though.

Currently, as AO-51's BBS is closed and it's only in 9k6 data mode, I
am using NOVA to control the rotator and doppler.  TLMECHO is then run
to capture the 9k6 telemetry from the TNC.

In other times, I usually use WISP together with WISPDDE for rotator
and doppler control.  However, the problem that I am facing is, once
MSPE starts, MSPE starts using the com port of the TNC.  Therefore, if
I attempt to start TLMECHO, it will give an error that the com port of
the TNC is already opened.

Now my two questions will be:

1. Is it possible to temporarily command MSPE to release the TNC com
port during a particular pass while still maintaing some feature in
MSPE (like to change the uplink and downlink frequencies)?

2. Is there a software that would capture what is going on the TNC com
port and perhaps emulate it to another virtual serial port that can be
used by tlmecho?

Or perhaps are there any other better solutions?

Thank you very much in advance.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,
9W2QC.