Yaesu G5500 rotor repair progress update

With the help of all who gave me tips on rotor repair, my G-5500 elevation
rotor now sports new bearings and has passed a workbench test prior to
remounting.

Pictures on my web page have been updated and I've included a link to a
digest of all the hints I received. This may be of help to others in the
future as they tackle the repair, and keep me from losing all this valuable
information!

http://webpages.charter.net/k.swaggart/W7KKE/rotor/rotor.html

73,
Ken, W7KKE