Mode V/s

Hello to the list,

I'm wondering what downconverters are being used for mode V/s on AO-51?

I used a AIDC 3731 with 2 meter IF for AO-40 with great results, but I'm
sure a different IF is required for V/s?

I have a couple of old converters with a 122 MHz IF that I'd like to use or
possibly modify for use with V/s.

Is anyone using this IF for mode V/s? What IF are you using?

As always, any help will be appreciated.

73, all the best

Kyle Yoksh
K0KN
Olathe, Kansas