Re: Renaming Amateur Satellites from space-track.org

Dr. T.S. Kelso (of Celestrak fame) has built a tool that will log you into
SpaceTrak (you must have a valid account), download the keps, and will save
them in the same groups and formats that Celestrak used.

The tool is called TLERetreiver and is available at:
http://www.celestrak.com/SpaceTrack/TLERetrieverHelp.asp

73,

Emily

At 03:55 PM 3/3/2005 +0000, you wrote:
>Folks
>
>Sorry if it's already been done, but I hacked a small utility to rename the
>amateur satellite names held in the kep files from space-track.org to the
>same as those previously provided by Celestrak.
>
>http://www.g6lvb.com/satellite_rename_utility.htm
>
>73, Howard G6LVB
>----

W0EEC - CM87tm