Re: Renaming Amateur Satellites from space-track.org

> Sorry if it's already been done, but I hacked a small utility to rename the
> amateur satellite names held in the kep files from space-track.org to the
> same as those previously provided by Celestrak.
>
> http://www.g6lvb.com/satellite_rename_utility.htm
>
> 73, Howard G6LVB

Howard,

Thanks for a most useful utility. Now I just save my Space-Track data, run my
little convert.bat (newkeps -> satrename -> tle2pdb ->newkeps.pdb) and out comes
Palm Pilot ready KEPS! I LOVE IT!!  Not as easy as going to Alain's site but
very cool not having to go thru the Space-Track data and renaming the sats.

Thanks again for a great time-saver.
73
KC8ZFN
John Meeks