wisp

Hello friends,
Well been playing around with Wisp, Satpc32 and the DSP2232.
Can't seem to get the Wisp software to talk to the 2232. Satpc32 is working
fb. It lets Wisp track with any flaws. But wisp isn't letting the tnc talk
to it. I tried a Kan 9612 plus and the same problem.
So checked out both tnc's with the windows "Dumb terminal"
The dumb terminal recognized both TNC's . It has to be a setting I have some
where that is wrong. If anyone has run into this problem,  let me know.
Thanks to the fellas that have given me a lot of help about this problem.

Thanks

Don...w2xb

Both tnc's copy 1200 packet aprs fb......