AO-51 PBBS

Recently, we have received reports of difficulty accessing AO-51’s PBBS.
Stations have indicated that they were not able to get in the “que” during
a pass.  Command stations have also experienced this problem.  This first
occurrence of this problem was noticed during the Feb 9 Experimenter
Wednesday session and again starting on Feb 23. We are presently working
to understand and correct the problem.

If you are having difficulty with AO-51 accepting your requests, and there
are other stations in the PB list, your station may not be the problem.
If the PB is “Empty” you should be able to access the PBBS normally.

I wanted to bring this problem to the attention of all operators so that
they will not immediately think that the problem is with their hardware.

73 KE4AZN
Echo Command Team