J73 XE2AT :-))

Dear friends loooong time ago and no new countries in satellite, I know that
like me there are a lot of satellite operators that need a new country  ...
  Well the good new is that finally I found one in DOMINICA J73 !!!!!
This guy have just HT so I send info and a diagram to build a 5 ele yagi for
70cm so he can hear the downlink...
I will send a post when he is ready and I hope he can be a hero !!!
73 de Al
XE2AT
GL