Re: GO-32

Andrew,

According to the MSPE logs here, it wasn't working from 22 Dec 2004 until about 2 Jan 2005.  I have pretty good data downloads for the period 2 Jan to 10 Jan.  The next log is on 12 Jan, and the log shows very little data from that point forward until now...basically, it is burping out a 9600 packet every min or so (maybe 30 secs, I didn't pay that close of attention).

What I do is go ahead and run Wisp/MSPE, and under Setup/General Options I check "Print headers."  At least that way I see it sending packets...

Other than that, I don't know much more about the bird!  I too wish it was loaded and active again.

73,

Mark N8MH