GO-32

Has anyone news of GO-32? It was shortly before Christmas that we were told that GO-32 would be QRT for a few DAYS. It is now a COUPLE OF MONTHS after Christmas and I have not seen any information from the GO-32 command team.

I have emailed Tidhar, whom I have had contact with in the past, but no reply to my 2 emails.

If they have problems, why not re-load the OLD version and let us use that until they fix the software. That's what happened in the days of good old UO-22!

73 Andrew G8TZJ