Re: Re: Yaesu G5500 rotor repair hints

Ooops!!

Sorry I accidentally put a comma instead of a period in the URL for my
website!

The URL should be  www.users.zetnet.co.uk/clivew

Many thanks to all those who e-mailed about this problem.

Since my posting, I've started to have trouble with my own elevation
rotatator.  I had noticed it being a little slow recently.  Yesterday it
stuck completely for a while.

Looks as if I might need those instructions after all.  Next time I'll
try Domenico's suggestion about applying heat to the screws.

--
73

	 Clive    G3CWV

         Hitchin, North Hertfordshire, UK.