RE: Help needed with DSP-2232 and Wisp

Mark,

WISP will init the DSP-2232 properly, if you are using radio port 1.  The
KISS protocol does not support configuring multiport units, but you can have
WISP load a configuration program which it will run before switching to KISS
mode.  This is mentioned at least somewhat in the help file, I think.

I am sending you a screen dump of the US-22 configuration, and also a dump
of the DSP-2232 parameters.  I have used it recently to gather TLM from
AO-50.

Alan
WA4SCA