wisp/2232

HELP!

Need a little help from someone that is using a dsp 2232, Wisp and SatPC32.
SatPC32 works like gang-busters. The 2232 works great on APRS(1200 baud).
but  the TNC won't talk to WISP(9600 buad). It tracks fb. And corrects the
doppler. But It doesn't show anything being downloaded. I can see the PACB-B
etc. on the window of the TNC (2232). So i know its reading the sat(ao-51)
Don't know if I am not seeing something. Har!  I know I am not...

Don...w2xb
the rig is a ft-847