Re: AO-51

John,

Is your Tx encoding a 67Hz PL tone with your signal? If your antenna system is
directional enough to hear Echo, you should be good on the uplink. Check your PL
on a terrestrial repeater

I do hope you're joking about the 1.5Kw. I can access AO-51 with 1/1000th
that power. Some folks get in with 50 milliwatts with an HT and an Arrow
handheld beam antenna.

Best Luck and 73
John Meeks
KC8ZFN