Project OSCAR Contact Failures - Fixed

The site host for Project OSCAR recently made unannounced changes in the
mail server to as an anti-spam measure.  This resulted in the failure of
the site to forward Contact Form information to Project OSCAR.

We have resolved the issue and the Contact Form is now working properly.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.  If you have
requested a subscription to the Satellite Beacon or have tried to contact
Project OSCAR for presentations or event support please re-submit your request.

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm

Join AMSAT!  http://www.amsat.org