ALASKA IS HOT

   HI...it seems like the Alaska stations are all over the birds
    lately.  i think we should take advantage of this and try to work
    some DX.  i have not made any contacts outside my home state
    yet!  this evening pass at 0210z = 1810pst there was one Alaska
    station and a couple/few others.  i could not get into the bird, since
    two 48-staters were in a QSO.  i do not want to sound the old
    satellite hog alarm, and i can wait for my turn, it just seems that we
    should all be considerate of the opportunity to have fun pushing the
    radio comm envelope and doing new things. i do not want to sound
    pushy, just trying to get into this. ham radio and amsat is just fantastic.
    hope to talk to you via space soon. thank you for all the work and
    effort behind the scenes.
    ps.   the story about KL1RK on arrl site is great.
    thank you, and have a great orbit........
 Robert L. Coppock   kg6pib-7   cm97  #35488
  ~use pursuant to AMSAT instructions~