FS: Comet 2m/70cm duplexer

I have for sale a Comet 415 duplexer that splits 2m
and 70cm (the low pass side is actually HF/6/2M), that
is now excess to my needs due to a new rig purchase.
It has leads for both sides, with a PL259 on the VHF
lead and a N male on the UHF lead.  This is perfect
for hooking your 706/FT100/FT857 or dual band mobile
rig to separate 2m and 70cm antennas for satellite
work(thats what I used it for).  I am asking $40
shipped.

73s John NE0P
http://mail.yahoo.com