Need Swiss AMSAT names!

At the CUBESAT lab today, Thursday two profs and one student visited asking
about joining the CUBESAT construction effort.  We gave them as much information
as we could with the exception of names and URL of the Swiss AMSAT organization.
Can anyone provide that ASAP and I will pass that on in the morning!  Cliff K7RR