  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Emily Clarke<mailto:w0eec@amsat.org>

  Howard K6IA and I will be manning the Project OSCAR/AMSAT booth at the
  NPGSARC RadioFest in Monterey California this weekend (26 Feb, 2005).  We
  will be QRV on AO-51 during the morning passes at 16:55z, 1834z and
  possibly 2018z and SO-50 at 15:30z and 1712z.  We are also giving a
  presentation at 16:00z in the main Lounge.

  The Gridsquare for the RadioFest is CM96.

  On the drive home I will also be QRV from CM86 at 00:00z (27 Feb 2005) on
  AO-27.  CM86 is on the west side of Santa Cruz county with only 26 square
  miles of land area.  If you are not familar with the location of CM86 I
  have put a map here:
  http://www.emilyshouse.com/gallery/CM86/CM86<http://www.emilyshouse.com/gal
lery/CM86/CM86>

  Hope to see all the CM and DM SatHams there, and work everyone else on the
  sats.

  73,

  Emily

  W0EEC - CM87tm