Re: More about QRM on AO-51 uplink

Dear friends,

I use the 910H and I always adjust the vfo using the 1khz step.
I think that should be a basic feature on the sat user "howto" and
probably it is.
The tone squelch decoder has probably many problems when trying to
decode subtones frequencies modified due the doppler effect and I
think that's should be the biggest doppler effect on and squelched FM
bird.
What it sound strange to me is that AO51 is TXing on the downlink
frequency due the qrm in a continous period of time so.... what's
wrong with the tone squelch ? What's wrong with the qrm ? Random
frequencies samples (qrm) can generate continuous and stable (near
67hz) sigs ?

I think it can be a good subject for the AO51 Control Team.

Best 73
Fabio Roccatagliata
IZ1EGT