Arizona Trip

I've posted photos and a route map for my trip to Arizona last week.  The
route map is marked is marked with the locations where I was satellite
mobile.  If you need a QSL to confirm any grid send me an email with the
grid(s) you need confirmed.  Please let me know the sat, date and
time.  I'll send out special QSL cards in about two weeks.

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm

Join AMSAT!  http://www.amsat.org