More about QRM on AO-51 uplink

Hi all,
Over the last days and weeks several people have talked about
the QRM on the 145.920 MHz uplink of AO-51 over Europe.
I have one observation to add to the story. It seems to be
best to adjust the uplink frequency to exactly the right one
taking doppler into account.
When the QRM is very bad it will not help a lot - but with light
QRM you have a much better chance to get through AO-51 :-)
I am using an IC-910, and I adjust frequencies manually.
On that transceiver I can adjust in 1 kHz steps.
Any comments ?
73 OZ1MY
Ib