QRV from the Monterey RadioFest, CM96/CM86

Howard K6IA and I will be manning the Project OSCAR/AMSAT booth at the
NPGSARC RadioFest in Monterey California this weekend (26 Feb, 2005).  We
will be QRV on AO-51 during the morning passes at 16:55z, 1834z and
possibly 2018z and SO-50 at 15:30z and 1712z.  We are also giving a
presentation at 16:00z in the main Lounge.

The Gridsquare for the RadioFest is CM96.

On the drive home I will also be QRV from CM86 at 00:00z (27 Feb 2005) on
AO-27.  CM86 is on the west side of Santa Cruz county with only 26 square
miles of land area.  If you are not familar with the location of CM86 I
have put a map here:
http://www.emilyshouse.com/gallery/CM86/CM86

Hope to see all the CM and DM SatHams there, and work everyone else on the
sats.

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm