FS: Yaesu FT8900R

I have for sale a Yaesu FT8900R quad band FM radio.
This radio works very nice on the FM birds as it will
do dual receive. Covers 10,6, 2 and 70cm, and will do
crossband repeat.  Comes with mic, manual, box, mobile
bracket, and power cord.  Excellent condition, does 50
watts on 10,6, and 2m, and 35 watts on 70cm.  Selling
because I just picked up a Kenwood TS2000

I am asking $315 plus shipping from ZIP 73507.
http://mail.yahoo.com