Today's AO-07 FO-29 So-50 Passes

Howdy from Bill K7MT in Helena, Mt.

KE6OAG (Chuck ) made the mistake today of mentioning all the water in
California and that he was thinking of building an  ARK !!!!!

I started with build it 300 cubits by 40 cubits by 50 cubits and then the
fun began. W7JPI  (Leo) started laughing with  "Whats a Cubit" and for the
next three passes Bill Cosby was quoted on satellites for Chuck and what to
do with the ARK.

Gentleman,  I am still laughing. This was a most memorable day for me here
in Montana. Thanks for the laughs.

Cheers  Bill K7MT AMSAT 33461