From: Alan P. Biddle
Sent: Wed 23/02/2005 12:58
To: AMSAT-BB
Subject: [amsat-bb] How to insert formulae into Word and similar documents?

Hi,

Can anybody recommend a SIMPLE Windows program that would allow me to write
formulas to allow insertion into Word documents, HTML e-mails, etc?  I am
aware there are some scientific word processors which do this, but I am
looking for something simple for basic equations.

Alan
WA4SCA

If there must be trouble let it be in my day,
that my child may have peace.

Thomas Paine