Re: How to insert formulae into Word and similar documents?

Hi Alan...

There is an equation editor for Word...go Insert --> Object --> Create
new --> look for "Microsoft Equation 3.0" in the object type box.  If
you don't see it there, then go through Word setup to add the feature
- I found it under Office Tools once I launched the setup process
(from Control Panel - Add/Remove Programs).

As far as exporting to HTML., one way or another you should be able to
capture them as images...but try saving teh doc as HTML to see if it
does the conversion for you.

- Robert
KB6OMN