AO-51 Experimenter's Day 2/23/05--shack photos?

Given the 38k4 PBBS mode for this Experimenter's Day (see below), I thought maybe it would be fun to share a photo of the N8MH shack.  The photo is recent and is about 65k in .jpg format.  (I actually uploaded this before the mode S schedule...if I need to, I'll re-upload it).

Maybe others would like to do the same?  It would be a good way for use to have fun and useful data for testing of 38k4 receive systems.

I've noticed that it's been quite easy to stay updated with the directory and all of the files even catching only about 1 pass each day.  So, I think there is plenty of "bandwidth" for this type of exchange for Experimenter's Day.

Anyhow, hope to "download" some of you this evening/tomorrow.

73,

Mark N8MH

23 Feb - Exp Wed
38k4 Digital Downlink, V/U, PBP BBS (Pacsat Broadcast Protocol BBS)
Uplink: 145.860 mhz FM, 9k6 PBP Digital
Downlink: 435.150 mhz FM, 38k4 PBP Digital