Looking for volunteers to record 38k4 signals from Echo

I am working on a DSP soundcard demodulator
for the 38k4 signal from Echo and I am looking
for volunteers to record the 38k4 signal from Echo
using their computer soundcard.

Do you already have a working 9600 baud setup
with a discriminator output? Do you have a radio
with a wide enough receive bandwidth that it can
pass the 38k4 signal, and do you have a soundcard
that can record at 48000 samples per second
or faster?

If you have all of the above, then you can try
to record the 38k4 signal from Echo.  I'll take
whatever recordings I can get.  If you have a
favorite soundcard recording program, then
just set it to record 8-bit (or 16-bit) samples,
48000 samples per second (or faster) and then
record as much of the pass as you can.

If you don't have a suitable recording program,
I have an "experimental" recording program you
can try at

http://members.aol.com/dquagliana/rec48000/rec48000.zip

It's about 190k to download. There's nothing to install
except the EXE, and the documentation is in the .ZIP
file.  Audio level adjustment is critical, so I suggest
you try to make a recording BEFORE the satellite
pass in order to adjust the levels.

Douglas KA2UPW