Sale: NEW Yaesu Rotator/interface

Just before I put this on eBay thought I'd offer it to
the 'AMSAT community' first...

For sale:

Yaesu G-5500B Azmuth/Elevation Rotator & Control Box
Yaesu GS-232B Computer/Rotator control interface
Yaesu GC038 Mast Clamp

All above is NEW IN BOX.  With original package,
hardware & instructions. The items were taken out of
the box to confirm contents last fall, but otherwise
they have been stored in my warm, dry and smoke-free
shack.  Never installed.  The rotators are still
factory sealed in their plastic wrap.

The story:
Purchased in Sept 04 from www.Radioworld.ca for
~CAD$2k, with the intention of putting it up on my
chimney since a tower on my heavily treed lot would
not be affordable/practical (65' trees).

However we have just completed a reconstruction
project on our 'heritage chimney' and after
discussions with the mason and my XYL, have decided
against strapping an oscar array to the new chimney...

So reluctantly I am switching to plan B, which means
using omni/loop antennas and accessing only the LEOS
for now.  Which means selling this -preferably as a
set. Email me for questions/photos.

Today this costs $1200US or $2kCdn to purchase from
Radioworld or HRO.  So I am looking for reasonable
offers around $850US or $1100Cdn + shipping...  hard
to tell whats fair because rarely do you see a set
unused, on the 2nd hand market.

Thanks & 73
Kevin Hartley VE7OVY
Victoria, British Columbia