Satellite Inquiry/Addition Information

Thanks everyone for responses.

Evidently I stepped on some one's toes by asking this question. I apologize
if I did and am turing all information over to him. Any furthur questions or
inquiries will come from this individual.

I will step back and just enjoy the hobby and friends on the satellites.

I am very new at this and have learned a lot from all of you and for that I
am greatful.

Its going to be a long fire season and training starting in March for me so
I won't be on the satellites very much.

Cheers K7MT AMSAT 33461