Re: AO-51 & FT847

John,

The 847 needs to be in SAT mode.  The way I get the encode tone set
is to hit the A/B swap key.  Then when the two meter frequency is primary
I hit TONE to turn on encode and set the PL tone frequency through the menu.
When that is done, I hit A/B swap again and save the setup in one of the
memories.

Dave W8IJ
W0JAB wrote:
Should I have this think in the SPLIT or SAT mode ?
I must be doing some thing wrong as I can't seem
to get a encode tone into it in the SAT mode..