wisp

Hello friends,
I know I asked this before, and got a few very good ideas on how to fix the
problem.
I am using wisp with W0lmd's STJ tracker. I have no problem at all when I
use SatPC32 but in wisp I have the following problem.
The elevation rotor elevates to the max as the sat is being tracked by wisp.
If I start it When the sat is in view or in the foot print it works fb. But
at the end it will start to elevate again. Tried almost all the suggestions
and can't figure it out. Any suggestions ??

Don...w2xb