Keps for Nova

Now that everyone is up to speed on updating keps from space-track, I thought
I would comment on the procedure I use, because it has always worked. I go to
amsats kep page, click on Nasa (2 line) format elements, click file, click
save as, desktop. At this point with Nova running, drag the file from the Icon
on to Nova and its done. I guess someday I should update Nova, being that I
have a space-track pass word.
Jerry VE6AB