Re: Satellite Inquiry

Hello Bill,

sincerely I'd like to have one more ssb mode J bird since the others
two mode J sats (SO50,AO51 I suppose) are FM and not very workable due
the unique uplink frequency.

I don't think to be the only one living very close to ills and
mountains where sat on L/S bands are not workable.

Something on the old mode A ? I had the sensation from some emails
(I'm one of them) hams are missing the old RS and hf sats.

Best regards,

Fabio Roccatagliata
IZ1EGT