Satellite Inquiry

Howdy from Bill K7MT AMSAT 33461.

There is a possibility that amateur repeater can be placed on a satellite
being built by Montana State University for launch in 2006. It is in
research stage right now so we need to put together a proposol for the folks
at MSU to see if it will fit into their configuration.

One question from Mike KE4AZN is which frequencies would be incorporated.
Since we have three active FM birds V/U mode I am looking at proposing U/S
FM or SSB   or  L/S  FM or SSB.

I would like some input from the amateur community as to which mode they
would like to see ???? If you get a chance from me an email and the team
will look at ideas for this proposol.

Looking forward to hearing from the amateur community.

Cheers  Bill K7MT