Re: RE: WiSP

Hi Kevin,

Two things:

1) I think GO-32 isn't operational right now.  It has been a few weeks since I listened, but for several weeks it was sending a very short 9600 baud packet burst every minute or two.  It prints pretty much as "garbage" in Wisp.

2) I don't think you need the TNC startup/shutdown files for that TNC.  Just tell Wisp it's a TNC-2 and you should be good to go (least I think that's right!)

It looks like late Wednesday the 9600 BBS on AO-51 should be back on.  Maybe that will be a better test bed.

Any chance your unit will run 38k4 and that you have a rig modified for packet at that speed?  Tuesday night is 38k4 on 435 on AO-51!  I'm exicted to try it with the Symek mod I did to my TS-2000X several weeks ago...

73,

Mark N8MH