RE: WiSP

Freeman,

Call me dumb but what to the commands look like in the text files for TNC
startup and shut down?  I just bought a used Paccomm Spirit II TNC and am
trying to setup WISP to listen to GO-32.  So far I have not been successful
in even getting the TNC to hear or send a directory request.  What has your
experience been like?

Kevin Smith
N3HKQ
AMSAT #24705