uplink antenna for FM sats

I am kicking around some ideas in station design,
since I picked up a new (to me) radio, and am
wondering about an uplink antenna for AO51, etc.

What I am looking at is a MFJ dual band (6/2) antenna.
 On 2 meters it would be 2 x 5/8 wave, in phase,
mounted horizontal.  Actually I think it would pretty
much be a 2 meter extended double zepp.  Would this
work to get into AO51 running about 50 watts or so?

73s JOhn NE0P