CN71 operations

Hi All,

  I'm going to be in the Crescent City, CA area tomorrow and will be
on the 2330Z pass of AO-27.  According to my research it will turn on
15 seconds before AOS and will run until the peak of the pass.  I
don't know how the view to the East will be from there but from what I
see, there will be mountains so it might take a minute to get enough
elevation to clear the nearby mountains.  Hope to work as many
stations from this somewhat rare grid.  I *may* spend the night there
but I might not.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.