Microwave Oven at 2450 Mhz Health issue

On 19 Feb 2005 at 7:02, Gary "Joe" Mayfield wrote:

> Good info,  I'm glad to not fear the water resonates at 2.4 GHz story, but
> what is the resonate frequency of a hot dog?  I believe it is very near 2.4
> GHz which I believe is not a coincidence.

Please be prudent when you are making TX test on your your 2.4GHZ
antenna. Try to put your head as far as possible from the antenna
main lobes "front of it".

This probably explain a lot of "tone" on some of the past post on
this BB. One direct effect seems to be an internal brain heating that
we can all see by the hot style of those who gets hurts by an
excessive brain over-heating that i compare to the cascading
transistor heating effects.

Avoid also RF exposure to your lower body parts. RF microwaves are
known to be a cause of men sterility.  Women seems to be less
affected as per my reading on this BB but he same advice stands for
hers also as a precaution.

> "-"
Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT Quebec coordonnator