Clean out your Paypal account for Eagle!

Hello to the list,

I was just looking around on the Amsat web site for news about Eagle. While
looking at the Eagle project page, I noticed that I could donate via Paypal
to the Eagle fund. I remember reading about someday having that capability.

This reminded me that I had some $$$ left over from a Ebay transaction that
was left in the Paypal account. Believe me, it wasn't much, but it was added
to the fund. It all adds up - remember that we rely on donations to build
and launch these birds.

Next time you have a balance in your Paypal account, why not consider giving
it to the Eagle fund?

It took me about 10 seconds to complete the transaction. Next time, I hope
that the amount is more. Now I'm off to find more stuff to sell on Ebay. hi
hi

73,

Kyle Yoksh
K0KN