Re: TS-711 and TS-811 control and QFH antenna ?

Art KC6UQH wrote:

In the Northern Hemisphere AO-51 has been consistently RH for the last three months I have been listening. with my limited knowledge I think the S/C is stabilized and will have the LH rotation in the Southern Hemisphere as the back side of the antenna will be pointed towards Earth.

Wayne W9AE replies:

Are you referring to the analog downlink or the digital downlink?  I think they have opposite polarizations.  My antennas are fixed RHCP, so I can't test this.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA