AO7 in mode A

Heard AO7 nicely in mode A this morning.  Tried to use
my FM radio to send CW on 2 meters, but couldn't seem
to get into the bird.  That is interesting since I was
running a decent amount of power (50 watts) to the
normal 2 meter antenna I use for uplinking.  The
2/70cm SSB rig (Yaesu FT100) is getting checked out
right now, so that was out.  Will try again tomorrow.
Hope to see some of you on Mode A soon.

73s John NE0P
The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com