Re: Microduplexer schematic

Here are 2 more options, straight from Arrow (bare board or the board with components).  In fact, you can view the schematic and values of the components!

http://www.arrowantennas.com/parts/10w.html

http://www.arrowantennas.com/parts/10ws.html

Just today I ordered an Arrow II with "duplexer" and bag, so I was browsing the site--gonna have to try some portable ops :)

73,

Mark N8MH

At 11:35 AM 2/17/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>Justin Burkert asked about a diplexer that might replace the one in the
>Arrow antennas cross-beam handheld. I've successfuly built one from a kit
>sold by a company called, I believe, 'Hamtenna'. It is identical to the
>original KI0AG version described here:
>http://k0lee.com/duplexer.htm
>
>73, VE9QRP
>--
>Bruce Robertson,
>Dept. of Classics, Mount Allison University
>http://heml.mta.ca
>----

Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]