DirectTV Dish and 1.2 Patch

   H Folks,

   I am looking for some advise when it come to a 1.2G antenna. I have a
   extra DirectTV dish

   around the house and was wondering how good this type of dish would
   work for an uplink for AO-51 with a 1.2 G Patch???

    I am a newbie when it come to dish construction and patch
   construction and what would work good with a 1.2 G Patch. Is this dish
   to smaill???

   73 de Angelo