The Space-trak debate

Hi Gang,

As a big fan of Celestrak I too regret the change.
I also agree with the points about the change making no contribution to the
safety of US citizens.
But hey guys lets give some credit here.

We have all had the benefit of NORAD element sets for years and years for no
cost at all
The availability is not terminated, its just a little inconvenient at
present.

73 john g7hia

BTW - a non US citizen,  my registration was completed,  and I was able to
get data with an hour of completing the on line form